Useful Links
eHall -- One-stop Online Administrative System for Current Students


Dear All,

if you need to apply for a registration status letter, a transcript (in Chinese or in English), or any affairs that need to be done online, you probably need to login using your UIS (your Student ID + the password you set) via the eHall system.

Please click on the following link to open the system:


If the page you open doesn't seem functioning normally, probably you need to use the IE browser with the Compatibility View. 

You can read this passage Fix site display issues with Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 11 to learn how you can use the compatibility view: